- Skilled at combining project experience, engineering design and technical expertise to increase team efficiency and productivity.
- Proficient in mandating project equipment specifications, weight and cost to contractor proposals; always successful in time-sensitive situations.
- Hands-on knowledge of project design (Autodesk AutoCAD) and project planning (Microsoft Project and Oracle Primavera P6); exposure to project collaboration methods (Microsoft SharePoint and SAP).
- Comprehensive experience with offshore oil and gas projects operating in extreme ocean environments and associated research initiatives.
- Researched innovative methods for ice analysis for equipment in cold environments susceptible to ice accumulation; these methods were subsequently published and presented internationally.
- Planned and initiated a research project to optimize hydrogen-sulfide mitigation methods for offshore projects.
- Enersight: Petroleum Planning/Consulting
- Husky Energy: Wellhead Platform Development Group
- Suncor Energy: Concept Development & Innovation Group
- National Research Council: Ocean Technology Research
- Hands-on skills with Enersight WellSpring, AutoCAD, IHS QUE$TOR, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Project, Word, SharePoint), Primavera, SAP and SolidWorks.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore oil and gas processes developed from both work experience and academic coursework.